Nov 11, 2020 | Kaneesha Gunanathan | 1106 views
LIVE STREAMING > FAQ's
Members and families,
Here are some common questions being asked with our streaming service. If you do not see the answer to a question you may have below, please feel free to send your question to our support team at: [email protected]
- What type of subscription is this? > This is a month-to-month subscription. The user may cancel it at any time, much like a Netflix subscription or similar type of account. While the account is active, the subscription will simply auto-renew every month. Once the hockey season is over next spring, there will be no monthly charges over the summer months until hockey resumes the following season.
- I do not see my player's team in future games? > All the teams and divisions were uploaded this morning, November 11th. We are now directing our attention to ensuring all future schedules for the balance of November will be posted within the next 1-2 days. There will be a focus on games being noted for that current day, then moving forward. For example ... today's games/ice times will be up first. Have a bit of patience, but we will have everyone up and posted shortly.
- Is this only for games? > Simply answer...no. For this year, your subscription will give you full access across all divisions and teams! A great option for families with more than one child playing on different teams!
- Can my sign-in criteria be shared? > Your own log-in info can be shared within your household, but please note that it will only work on one device at a time. If two parties try logging in at the same time from two separate devices, then the first one signed in will be booted off. For more than one device needed and/or extended families, best to have their own account subscription set up.
- Scoreboard > Very shortly, we will be offering a 'picture-in-picture' shot of the scoreboard for all games. This along with your different options for camera views is being finalized and should be implemented this week. You will be able to easily follow the time for the period and score of the game!
- On-Demand & Live > With our current landscape today this Live & On Demand, our high-quality and fully automated streaming platform allows everyone to enjoy to continue being a fan of hockey and our players!
- Sharing Moments > This provides the best seat in the house! Watch family, friends, and competitors live and on-demand with streaming available on and to any device. The user-friendly platform makes it easy to save your favourite clips and highlights for future viewing and email/social media sharing.